* Drone shot of yesterday’s rally of indigenous people against CAA in Tripura which national media thought was too small to cover
* I talked to these two little sisters . They are 6 and 11 years old. Both sit on a pavement at Jamia Millia with their notebooks preparing for their exams. Both have been regular in the protest but make sure their studies aren’t hampered. This protest is at another level !
* It’s the last #FireDrillFriday action in Washington, D.C (and what a turnout!)
Tune in and join the fight to divest from fossil fuels!
* Today was one of the coldest mornings of our winter, with a low of 39°F (4°C). Yet, compared to Januaries before the industrial revoltion, this morning would still be warmer than normal.
Preindustrial Jan. average low of 38.1°F, (3.3°C)
#ClimateStrike week 40!
* School strike Week 54 #SaveCongoRainforest strike Day 76
I was joined by l #Africanactivists ie Chris and Trevor from Uganda
They asked me why the world doesn’t listen to their cries for climate justice
* Forests&wildlife gets charred 2death in #Australia.
Humans gasp for breathe &water.
The order 2 shoot 10K camels 2 save water proves that in times of crisis the power laid regime will secure all left resources &the oppressed will have to succumb to that.
* Climate strike in Erlangen, Germany. #StopAdani
* This little boy was proud to strike with me.
He is African child, one of our Future leaders.
Don’t destroy his Future.
Children are our only hope now.
They won’t fail as our actual leaders.
* School strike for climate at the Scottish Parliament, week 48!