* The more one travels, the more it becomes clear that the movement is also about the villages. Equally or even more.
Let us send a letter to President from each of the 1.5 lakh Post offices in the country. From every single Post Office to let them know our concerns
* Krystal Ball: Warren’s identity politics smear backfired spectacularly
* Krystal and Saagar: Did Warren stage showdown with Bernie after the debate?
* @BernieSanders says President Trump is playing the “blame game.”
* Kannan about IAS.
Prime Time With Ravish Kumar | ‘सरकार के निर्णय पर कश्मीरी लोगों को प्रतिक्रिया देने का हक’
you become secondary. IAS three letters become on top of you. in that you seemith. you cannot go beyond that.
* Watch Greta Thunberg admonish world leaders for doing “basically nothing” to reduce carbon emissions despite evidence of a looming climate catastrophe. https://cnn.it/30H5YdZ
* “Pretty much nothing has been done, since the global emissions of CO2 has not reduced.”
Greta Thunberg spoke today at the annual gathering of the world’s business and political leaders in Davos. https://nyti.ms/2TEXGSC
* Greta Thunberg breaks from panel question to read data on climate change: “I know you don’t want to talk about this. But I assure you, I will continue to repeat these numbers until you do.” #Davos2020